29 April 2005

please, beat me with branches

It's hot, and I'm sweaty.

I'm naked, and I'm hanging out with a bunch of dudes.

First it's the sauna, then the branch beat down, then the ice water dunk.

Repeat.

----------------
At pcukraine.org, they've got this newsletter going. I guess it's monthly. There are a lot of PCV submitted articles. The one that caught my eye, prompting this post, follows.

Check out page nine of http://pcukraine.org/content/ukraine/issues/03-05.pdf

----------------
In other news, our apsiration statements and resumes are going out this week, we hope. Basically, in these forms, we talk about what we have done, what we can do, and what we expect out of service. Also, we lay out our personal and professional goals.

My #1 professional goal is to leave for Ukraine.

My #1 personal goal is to come back alive.
-----------------
Lastly, happy three-month anniversary Karen!

Three months and no divorce. We're doing better than 40% of America!

No comments: