19 August 2005

let's do the time warp again

Just for the record, I can't even believe it's 18 August.
 
This month has freakin' flown.
 
Home in HumCo getting the crown on my right middle molar. Then it'll be back to Monterey.
 
Monday, I get to see my beautiful wife again.
 
That Friday: Yosemite.
 
The following Wednesday: back to HumCo.
 
September will be here before I know it; I'll be 24 before I can adequately reflect on being 23.  Then we'll be gone.
 
It still seems like so far away, though I know it isn't.
 
I'm getting to the point where I wish i could do the time warp dance and slow the clock down. I'm really going to miss everyone.
 
le sigh....

5 comments:

Шеллі said...

Larry, I know exactly what you mean. Can I put a link to your blog on mine? ~ Shelley

L Lawson said...

Sure.

Dirty Flamingo said...

You're turning 24 as well? Me too! Next month...for a few seconds I thought I was the only crazy person who had gotten married at 23.

I guess not.

cheers
adrianna (still waiting...sigh)

L Lawson said...

Mine's the 10th.

You?

Virgo for life.

Dirty Flamingo said...

This year is probably the luckiest one ever...I turn 24 on the 24th. woohoo!